The world’s leading neurosurgeons are
- achieving BETTER OUTCOMES
- harmonizing SURGICAL WORKFLOW
- and performing MINIMALLY INVASIVE PROCEDURES
with IMRIS, the global leader of intraoperative imaging solutions.
Dr. Steven Swanson, MD, MBA, explains:
ACHIEVE BETTER OUTCOMES WITH GROUNDBREAKING INNOVATION.
Ideal for neurosurgery, the world’s first & only “moveable” intraoperative imaging solution provides diagnostic-quality images at any point of the procedure – without the risk of moving the patient.
For patients, “moveable” intraoperative imaging means:
- less risk of requiring a follow-up procedure
- reduced risk of infection
- a greater likelihood of gross/total tumor-resection
HARMONIZE SURGICAL WORKFLOW WITH HUMAN-CENTRIC DESIGN.
Our team of consultants, designers and architects work closely with surgeons to integrate technology & design in harmony with your workflow.
Some of our key considerations include:
- SAFETY FOR YOUR CLINICAL TEAM with training programs and a network of automated safety-checks.
- OPTIMIZED SURGICAL WORKFLOW with interconnected, user-friendly controls – and equipment positioned for MR-safety.
- CONSISTENT DIAGNOSTIC-QUALITY IMAGING PERFORMANCE with an RF-shielded environment and a stable, ceiling-mounted magnet transportation system.
- SUPPORT FOR THE FUTURE with a robust team of consultants and technicians, along with a single point-of-contact.
PERFORM MINIMALLY INVASIVE PROCEDURES WITH GROUNDBREAKING INTRAOPERATIVE SOLUTIONS.
The intraoperative imaging capabilities of The IMRIS Surgical Theatre enables surgeons to perform an unprecedented array of minimally invasive procedures, including:
- MRI-Guided Laser Tumor ablation
- Deep-Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Intracranial Drug-Delivery
Click the “SALES INQUIRY” tab to be connected with an IMRIS representative.