EXPERIENCE THE EVOLUTION
OF CLINICAL SUPPORT.
The hybrid surgical environment is evolving. And now, clinical support is evolving with it.
Introducing IMRIS’ new Premium Clinical Support, the industry’s most comprehensive intraoperative service solution.
We are a highly experienced team of clinical application specialists, leveraging our “hybrid” expertise of both imaging modalities and surgical environments to elevate not only the medical experience… but the human experience.
- We migrate specific workflows into new surgical environments.
- We educate clinical staff on safety, best practices, equipment usage and more.
- We provide real-time consulting during procedures.
- We maximize your uptime with a robust technical-support team.
- We introduce new technologies to your specific workflow, including intraoperative MRI, CT and Angiogram.
STORIES FROM THE THEATRE
“Finding Workflow Harmony.”
One of the nation’s top pediatric neurosurgeons reached out to us to help him find a more efficient and effective way to complete minimally invasive procedures in his hybrid IMRIS Surgical Theatre. He had performed numerous procedures using innovative surgical modalities such as laser ablation and robotics.
Like most surgeons, his workflow was highly specific. To aid in the placement of laser ablation fibers, the surgeon brought in a new technology, the ROSA® Surgical Robot (a MEDTECH product), which he had not previously used in his IMRIS Surgical Theatre and was concerned that it could interfere with his workflow.
We worked with the surgeon and his staff from the very beginning. We involved everyone at key milestones, making sure every decision – from workflow specifics to the technology itself – made sense with the end goal being his surgical case.
When the date of the scheduled case arrived, he was already comfortable with the case workflow that we helped him establish. That service was carried out as part of IMRIS’ Premium Clinical Support model, which enables us to work with surgeons and OR staff before, during, and after the case to migrate workflow, train clinical staff, and consult during procedures – to help bring everything together for the best and safest possible outcome for the patient.
We adapted the environment to the surgeon’s needs, rather than the other way around. This is key when you’re introducing disruptive innovation to the OR.
– Parker Sims, Clinical Applications Specialist, IMRIS
Whether it’s preparing for your new hybrid IMRIS Surgical Theatre, orienting staff, or introducing new technologies, we provide a robust, site-specific educational program that’s key to the long-term success of your Theatre.
Surgeons, anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses and other clinical staff can benefit from our custom, comprehensive program, which includes:
- Introducing staff to new technologies.
- Establishing best practices.
- Developing rigorous safety protocols.
- Optimizing workflow efficiency.
- Implementing sterilization procedures.
IN THE SURGICAL ENVIRONMENT.
Our clinical team has a unique “hybrid” knowledge. We’re experts of clinical technologies, like imaging modalities, but we’re also experts of surgical workflow. We’re deeply familiar with your environment and the best practices within it.
This knowledge is highly valuable during operations, when the safe, efficient use of imaging devices is critical to outcomes. Our specialists often consult surgical teams during operations, leveraging our “hybrid” skillset to implement intraoperative imaging in real-time surgical situations.
We have a deep knowledge of your workflow and your surgical environment. We also have relationships with many of the world’s leading medical technology providers, giving us insight into the future of the industry.
As the medical world evolves and disruptive innovations emerge, we leverage this acumen to integrate groundbreaking technologies into your hybrid IMRIS Surgical Theatre.
Some of the new technologies we integrate include:
- Intraoperative MRI, CT and Angiogram.
- The world’s first and only “moveable” iMRI.
- The MR Neurosurgical Table.
- A host of technologies that enable groundbreaking, minimally invasive procedures.
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
IMRIS offers comprehensive customer support – available at all times to resolve technical issues and maximize the uptime of your hybrid IMRIS Surgical Theatre.
- Maintaining guaranteed system uptime (a “Performance Guarantee”) with fast response time. Our team is available to connect 24 hours/day, 7 day/week. When contacted via the IMRIS hotline number, (866) 475-0525, a technical-service representative will contact the customer within 30 minutes.
- Providing planned maintenance for complete surgical environment, including imaging modalities.
- Supplying replacement parts.
To connect with our global customer support staff, call (866) 475-0525.