OUTCOMES FOR PATIENTS.
We are helping to improve patient outcomes through life-changing intraoperative imaging solutions.
As we create the world’s most advanced surgical theatres, the passion we have for our patients drives us to bring together groundbreaking technology & design that facilitates better outcomes for patients.
EMPOWERING SURGEONS TO PERFORM
GROUNDBREAKING, MINIMALLY INVASIVE PROCEDURES.
Our technology empowers surgeons to treat a variety of conditions, and to perform life-changing procedures such as:
- Deep-brain stimulation (DBS)
- Tumor resection
- Laser ablation
MORE EFFECTIVE OPERATIONS.
Patients who undergo a procedure with intraoperative MRI are less likely to require additional operations. 1,2, 6-9 IMRIS offers solutions that help to improve patient outcomes, increase patient safety, and reduce risk of infection while bringing confidence to patients’ families.
With the intraoperative MRI, a standard of the IMRIS Surgical Theatre, surgeons have achieved a 30-point increase in the percentage of patients with gross/total resection.1,2 6-9 That means a higher overall survival rate, and lower chance patients will need follow-up procedures.
- *Chen et al, Springer-Verlag 2011
- Bohinski et al, Neurosurgery, 2001
- Wirtz et al, Neurosurgery, 2000
- Lenaburg et al, Technol Cancer Res Treat 2009
- Knauth et al, AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 1999
- Hatiboglu et al, Neurosurgery 2009
- *Wu et al, Neurosurgery 2014
- *Mohammadi AM et al, Cleveland Clinic, Neurosurgery 2014
- *Chicoine MR et al, Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2011
*Studies using IMRIS Surgical Theatre. See www.IMRIS.com for complete reference information.
THE iMRI TO THE PATIENT.
With movable iMRI technology, surgeons can perform diagnostic-quality imaging without moving the patient.
Discover the life-changing benefits of the world’s first and only moveable iMRI, designed exclusively for the IMRIS Surgical Theatre.