THE FUTURE OF CONSULTING.
Developing a custom hybrid intraoperative solution that meets your objectives… and elevates your experience.
The right intraoperative solution elevates not only the medical experience, but the human experience. At IMRIS, our mission is to find that solution.
Our team of clinical experts, engineers, designers, consultants and program managers work with you to determine your optimal surgical environment. Together, we discover a solution that brings better outcomes to your patients, optimized workflow to your surgical team, and maximum value to your hospital.
Our goals include:
- Consolidating the objectives of all stakeholders.
- Determining the right imaging modalities to meet those objectives.
- Accounting for current and future clinical applications.
- Finding a solution that meets your procedural volume. Not only for today, but for the future.
- Working within your spatial requirements.
- Collaborating with economic stakeholders to maximize your return-on-investment.
STORIES FROM THE THEATRE
Finding a Solution as Unique as You.
We were working with a medical group to bring intraoperative imaging to several of their surgical theatres. They’re one of the world’s premier neurological institutions. So, for their patients and their surgeons, this was the natural next step.
The initial plan was to install 2 hybrid IMRIS Surgical Theatres, each with the ‘movable’ iMRI, which their lead neurosurgeon was championing. But, after reviewing their space, taking into account the requirements of the Theatre, we found that one of the spaces couldn’t support the moveable component, for structural reason.
We didn’t let that get in the way of their goals. We worked with the client to bring the movable solution to one hospital and a state-of-the-art fixed solution to the other. We provided design and installation services for each site; and now, we’re engaged in a long-term Premium Clinical Support contract for both the fixed and the movable Theatres.
The real value of IMRIS is our leadership – and the personal attention we give to each client. We take a comprehensive approach, an approach that’s as unique as the hospital and the people within it.
We aren’t just making a surgical theatre; we’re looking at your specific needs and tailoring a solution that meets them.
CONSENSUS OF GOALS.
Every institution has a specific set of goals: to maximize return-on-investment, to perform new procedures, to attract new patients, to improve outcomes, to establish your institution as a groundbreaking leader of the industry.
As your partner, our mission is to help you reach those goals.
We start by outlining your objectives, bringing all the stakeholders to a consensus. Then, once we agree on our collective goals, we leverage our unparalleled intraoperative imaging experience to determine a solution that satisfies them all.
THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
Our Customer Engineering team has partnered with leading institutions around the world to elevate their intraoperative experience. During construction, we leverage this uncommon depth of expertise to recommend equipment & design that maximizes the value of your hybrid IMRIS Surgical Theatre.
Our Consultation deliverables include:
- Preliminary site-specific drawings
- Preliminary site evaluation
- Architectural site evaluation
- Finalized room layout
- Verification of customer and vendor designs
- Final site-specific drawings
LOCATION AND CONFIGURATION.
The primary objective of the consultation phase is to outline your institutional goals, and then to determine the best technologies and solutions to make those goals a reality.
Once we have that solution outlined, we can focus on the details:
- What sort of imaging modalities will we integrate in the Theatre: MRI, CT, Angiogram?
- Where do we have space to install the hybrid IMRIS Surgical Theatre?
- What departments surround this space, and how could they interfere with/be interfered by the magnetic field? How can we eliminate this interference?
- How can radiology capitalize on the investment?
- Based on your current and projected patient volumes, what’s the right solution: a 2-room or a 3-room configuration?
- What’s the best location for patient-flow?
- Is IMRIS’ signature ceiling-mounted, “movable” iMRI the right solution? Or should we explore fixed options?
We collaborate with every stakeholder to answer these questions – from surgeons and anesthesiologists to financial officers. Throughout the process, IMRIS’ clinical specialists work closely with the hospital’s clinical staff to ensure the solution is in harmony with their workflow.
By determining the right location, the optimal configuration, and the overall feasibility of your Surgical Theatre for today and for the future, we can maximize your return-on-investment.
LEVERAGING RELATIONSHIPS WITH
LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS.
IMRIS has relationships with the industry’s premier technology providers, including Siemens, Hill-Rom Trumpf Medical and many more. As we consult with your institution, we leverage these partnerships to bring technology to your surgical environment that others couldn’t – with a comprehensive level of service only possible with IMRIS.
Through every stage of our process – from initial consultation and design, to creation and ongoing support – we always consider the needs of the department and the institution… not only for today, but for the future. This future-minded attitude is integral to our consultation phase, as elements like projected patient-volume and shifting industry dynamics influence our every recommendation.