The 64-slice VISIUS iCT scanner features industry leading software applications that minimize radiation exposure in real time with the Siemens SOMATOM® Definition AS technology at its core. The FAST CARE* post-processing platform minimizes radiation exposure while enhancing image quality for surgical diagnosis, confirmation and intervention to maximize clinical outcomes.
The System provides:
- Optimized patient-centric productivity and minimized radiation dose exposure
- High performance image reconstruction
- Most comprehensive low-dose CT portfolio in single-source CT
- 3D-guided interventional CT
- Long-range dynamic imaging (up to 26 cm) for whole organ coverage at highest spatial resolution
- Highest quality images in intraoperative CT on the market
SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Advanced Surgical Planning
- Intelligent Dose Management
- CT Guided Angiography
- Automatic Organ and Spine Recognition
- 3D Volume Rendering
- 3D Guided Intervention for Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Iterative Reconstruction in Image Space (IRIS)
* FAST: Fully Assisting Scanner Technologies, improves image quality at lower dosage.
CARE: Combined Applications to Reduce Exposure
SOMATOM and FAST CARE are registered trademarks of Siemens Corporation.